Note: that 50 percent of this job is already completed form working with another programmer.
This is a straightforward job for the right programmer. I’ve got a set of data that changes according to users interaction. I need a programmer to take this data and turn it in to a visual demonstration of the data as you may see from the screenshot below.
The plugin creates these custom article types:
List = [url eliminated, login to view]
List thing: [url eliminated, login to view]
An inventory consists of different listing items.
Here is the remaining function the amount relates to the image([url eliminated, login to view]):
1. Crown placeholder for variety 1 listing item
7. Please include these details = class=”mes-lc-li-link” data-zf-post-parent-id=” Php echo $main_list_id; ? >” rel=”nofollow”
3. Please edit this class out of “meslclidown” to “mes-lc-li-down graph-btn”
5. Total Votes = Total votes * 2.7 (avoid negative social evidence by producing an if else statement for example; If overall votes are less than 200 hide this segment. Else display this segment.)
6. Display the text and icon as shown to make a tooltip that says:
“The Scoring is based on our distinctive algorithm that looks at reviews, votes, behavior, social signs and much more. Discover more”
– Prevent negative social evidence (exclude bar with 0%)
– Restrict bar graph rather than 8 to 10 bars
– The list thing is messed view: [url eliminated, login to view]
– The chart Isn’t responsive such as: [url eliminated, login to view]
– A lively bar chart is to be generated based on listing vote statistics for each list; like [url eliminated, login to view]
The data should be sortable by monthly changes over a 1 year period:
Rather than the 6month, 1 year and all time tabs we just have one extra tab that says tendencies and shows the changes over the entire year online chart like this: [url eliminated, login to view]
[url eliminated, login to view]
Please start your proposal with the name of a random animal so I understand you have finished this. Otherwise, your bid will be denied.
PS: I’ve larger projects but want to screen for the Perfect programmer via these smaller tasks
Q:which data you want to display on chart ?
A: if you check on the source code and search “data-zf-votes” that you will understand that each list items have distinct vote counts. This is exactly what the data is based on so what I need to understand is which list thing was voted best from the very last 30days, 6 weeks, 1year and all time.
Therefore that the vote data will store into your database. .
Q: in chart there should be 2 parameters . One is “X” and the other is “Y”.
Here the “X” will the theme names (item names) and “Y” are the vote count
A:yes but in instead of demonstrating vote count usage vote %
Q: also there’ll be a filter. . 1 month, 6 weeks, 1 year and all time.
Q:do you have this kind of data in database ?
A:the filter no I don’t think so
See further:create a bar chart online, make a bar chart free online, customize existing wordpress plugin, produce dynamic type based data worksheet, ajax info scratching wordpress plugin, alter existing wordpress plugin, import info xml wordpress plugin, convert present wordpress plugin buddypress, merchandise info feeds wordpress plugin, extend present wordpress plugin, info mining wordpress plugin, create dynamic chart data website, data entrance wordpress plugin, generate dynamic data chart, info feed wordpress plugin
Concerning the Employer:
( 1 review ) wolverhampton, United Kingdom