Database Query utilities 1.5 released.
We’re pleased to announce new versions of MS SQL Query, MySQL Query, DB2 Query, PostgreSQL Query, and InterBase/Firebird Query.
1. You can now start an SQL or some diagram file without opening any windows. It is possible to start a query or some diagram from any of previously opened windows, or in a new window with the Query -> Load menu item.
2. You can now reopen all previously opened queries from your drop-down menu of the Database Explorer.
3. Now the program saves avenues to lately saved/loaded documents for each database.
4. This type of the program rebuilds Print View only if the query results have been changed.
5. We’ve implemented the ability to save the query diagram as an image. There are two formats supported now: BMP and WMF.
8. MySQL Query currently supports MySQL 4.1.1.
9. PostgreSQL Query currently supports PostgreSQL 7.4.
10. Some Little improvements and bug fixes:
- We’ve added an indicator that shows whether the query was altered or not into the status bar.
- The status bar now shows a title of the stored or loaded SQL file or a diagram.
- DB Explorer Tree: Now by double-clicking you can expand or collapse the database tree instead of developing a new query.
- Now you may specify a color for your Query Builder work area. It’s possible to customize a color to your job area over the Color Palette tab of the Environment Options dialog.
- Fixed insect with Keyboard Templates.
- Fixed bug with displaying the cursor position on the Edit tab.
- Fixed bug with parsing JOIN statements including
INNER JOIN Table1 Alias1 ON (Table1.id = Alias1.id)
INNER JOIN Table1 Alias2 ON (Alias1.id = Alias2.id)
Next News ”
” Past News